Sarkari Nakari for the SSC, 10th Pass, allover India
Closing Date: 10/10/2016
F. No. 03/05/2016-P&P-I. The Staff Selection Commission will conduct Computer based written examination for the Recruitment of temporary Constables (Executive)-Male and Female in Delhi Police-2016, the details of which are as under:-
- i) The Examination is being advertised by SSC based on vacancies intimated by Delhi Police.
- ii) Application from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only.
- iii) Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) will be scheduled and conducted by Delhi Police region-wise at various places in the country. Call letters for PE&MT to candidates will be uploaded by Delhi Police.
- iv) The Commission will conduct Computer based written examination of candidates who have qualified in PE&MT.
- v) Computer based Written Examination will be in English & Hindi only.
- vii) The Commission will process and declare the result of Computer based written examination and the merit list of candidates will be provided to Delhi Police for further Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Police Verification.
- viii) Delhi Police will issue call letters and conduct DME and Review Medical Examination (RME).
- ix) Collection of documents from the candidates and their verification will be done by the Delhi Police at the time of issuing of offer of Appointment Letter. Court cases/RTI/Public Grievances relating to Notice of Examination, conduct of Computer based written examination and preparation of merit list would be handled by SSC.
- xi) Court cases/RTI/Public Grievances relating to all other issues vacancies, conduct of PE&MT, Detailed Medical Examination, Review Medical Examination, Police Verification of candidates will be handled by Delhi Police
- xii)Only candidates qualifying in Physical Endurance and Measurement Test will be called for the Computer based Written Examination, scheduled to be held on 04.03.2017 onwards.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals to fill up the following posts of Constables (Executive)-Male and Female in Delhi Police under the following categories in the pay scale of PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 03) and other allowances as admissible. Computer based written examination will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi on all India basis and for which candidates from all parts of the country fulfilling the conditions mentioned hereunder can apply:-
|Sl No||No of. Vacancies|
10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen in each category of Constable (Exe.) Male only as per rules. Out of 10% quota meant for Ex-servicemen, 50% of such quota will be reserved for following categories of Ex.-Servicemen;
a) Having served in Special forces/NSG(Special Action Group)or;
b) Having received QI ‘Qualified Instructors” grading in the Commando Course or;
c) Officers from the Navy/Air Force who have worked in specialized Commando type units.
Note:- This reservation of Ex.-serviceman is subject to the outcome of SLP (Civil) No.1980/14—Commissioner of Police, Delhi Vs. Pawan Singh & Ors.
The personnel of Central Para Military Forces are not eligible to apply under Ex-Servicemen category.
The number of vacancies is indicative and may undergo change anytime before declaration of result.
(A) Age limit for the post of Constable (Exe) Male is 18-21 years.
(B) Age limit for the post of Constable (Exe) Female is 18-25 years.
Note: The crucial date for age-limit is reckoned with effect from 01-07-2016. Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission for determining the age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered.
How To Apply :
This is Link Which is giving http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/dpconstable_notice090916.pdf