F. No. A12026/4/2016Admn.I (LD)
Ministry of Law & Justice Legislative Department Room No. 412, AWing, Shastri Bhawan Dr. Rajender Prasad Road, New Delhi110001
Subject: Appointment to the post of Personal Assistant (Regional Language) (Telugu) by direct recruitment in the Official Languages Wing, Legislative Department, Ministry of Law & Justice. A requisition for direct recruitment to the post of Personal Assistant (Telugu) in the Official Languages Wing of this Department. The post is a Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted (Ministerial) Post (excluded from Central Secretariat Stenographer Service) and belongs to the General Central Service in Level-6 in the Pay Matrix of Seventh Central Pay Commission (Prerevised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-). The post is reserved for the OBC category. The essential qualifications and other conditions for appointment to the said post are as per Annexure -I (given). The proforma of the application is given as Annexure-II. 2. It is, requested that the names of the suitable candidates possessing the requisite qualifications may please be forwarded to this Department at the earliest and latest by 60 days from the date of publication of this vacancy in the Employment News.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Ph. No. 01123389014
1 . Name, Address and Telephone No. of the Employer: Legislative Department, Ministry of Law & Justice, 412-A Fourth Floor, Shastri Bhawan, Dr. Rajender Prasad Road, New Delhi.
2. Name, designation and Telephone No. of the Indenting Officer.: Shri B.M. Sharma, Deputy Secretary (Admn.) Phone No.:- 011-23389014.
3. Name of the post to be filled: Personal Assistant (Telugu) 4. Number and nature of post: 01 (one), Permanent.
5. Whether Unreserved/ Reserved: OBC. 6. Description of duties: To render stenographic assistance in the regional language version of Statutes, Statutory Rules, Orders and Ordinances.
7. Qualifications required: (1) Essential: (i) 12th class passed from a recognised Board or University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act; Provincial Act or a State Act or any institution for higher education deemed to be a University by the Central Government or any other institution or foreign University approved by the Central Government; (ii) Dictation for 10 minutes at the rate of 100 words per minute; (iii) Transcription of the dictation in 55 minutes (Telugu) preferably on computer. (2) Desirable: Knowledge of English typing at the speed of 35 words per minute.
8. Age limits, if any: Not exceeding 30 years (Relaxable for Govt. servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government.)
9. Place of work: New Delhi, (But liable to be posted anywhere in India.)
10. Particulars regarding interview/ test of applicants: (a) Date of interview/test (b) Time of interview/test Shall be (c) Place of interview/test (d) Name, designation, intimated address and telephone number (if any) of the officer later. to whom applicants should report.:
1. Name of the applicant
2. Father’s name
3. Post for which to be considered
4. Date of birth
6. Educational and other qualifications possessed by the applicant
7. Address of correspondence
8. Permanent address
9. Present post held on regular basis under the Central/State Government with Pay Band + Grade Pay (If any)
10. Date of appointment to the present grade
11. Speed in taking Dictation and typing in Telugu Language (w.p.m.)
Signature of the Candidate
Note: Candidates who are in Government service may forward their application through proper channel.