1. Applications are invited from eligible male candidate for one post of Multi Tasking Staff (Peon) Gp ‘C’ post in 106 Inf Bn (TA) PARA, PIN-900493 C/o 56 APO :-
Name of post: Multi Tasking Staff (PEON)
Pay Scale: 5200-20200 Grade pay 1800/-Pm
Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
Basic Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent
2. Candidates will fwd application properly sealed in a envelope to the address mentioned below through ordinary
post. Registered/application in person will not be accepted.
106 lnf Bn (TA) PARA, PIN – 900493, c/o 56 APO
3. Last date of Submission of Application – 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement and 30
days in respect of candidates residing in North East Region (Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram,
Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep and Havarti Islands).
4. Following documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer to be submitted alongwith the application:-
(a) Two recent passport size photographs duly attested (one photo to be affixed in the application).
(b) Attested copies of the certificates in support of educational qualification.
(c) A self addressed envelop duly affixed with a postal stamp of Rs.25/-only.
(d) Attested copies of caste certificate.
(e) Attested copies of experience certificate.
5. Incomplete Application and non submission of documents mention in para 4 above will render application liable
to be rejected summarily.
6. If the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large and it may not be convenient or possible
for the department to test/interview all the candidates, the department may restrict the number of candidates
called for test/interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of percentage of marks in the basic qualification prescribed
in the advertisement.
7. The department reserves the right to disqualify any candidate from this recruitment, who is found indulging in any
malpractice e.g. hiding any material information, misrepresentation of facts or canvassing for candidature and
individual will be liable to be prosecuted as per the law.
8. Selected candidate is liable to be posted anywhere in India and to any other Unit.
9 Decision of Appointing Authority would be final.
10. No TA/DA is admissible to the candidate for the selection written test/ Interview.
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MULTI TASKING STAFF (PEON)
1. Name (in block letters)
2. Father’s full Name
3. Permanent address
4. Address for correspondence
5. Date of birth (Both word/figures)
6. Qualification (Education/Technical)
7. Experience if any
8. Status whether Gen/SC/ST/OBC
10. Mob No.
I the undersigned do hereby declare that all statements made in this application are true, complete and correct to the
best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of any particular or information being found false/ incorrect or ineligibility
being detected before or after recruitment/test/appointment, is liable to be rejected/terminated without any notice to me.
davp 10622/11/0029/1617 (Signature of the applicant)
30/38/Defence/Recruitment/10th/18-25/Permanent/Other than Delhi