Ratanada Palace, Jodhpur-342011 (Rajasthan) Walk-In-Interview
The following fellowships are available initially for a period of two years (extendable as per rules), at a monthly stipend of Rs.40000/- for Research Associates (RA) and Rs. 25000/-for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (House Rent is also admissible as per Central Govt. Norms) to work in the R & D projects of DRDO. Candidates are expected to bring their application/Bio-data and produce original educational marksheet & caste certificates etc. at the time of interview.
Time: 10:00 am
|S. N.||Subject||Fellowship||No. of Fellowship||Essential Qualification||Interview Date|
|1.||Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Botany||RA||01||M.Sc. Ph.D in (Microbiology or Biotechnology or Botany with specialization in Microbiology/ Pathology/Biotechnology).||30.11.2016|
|2.||Chemistry||JRF||02||Post graduate degree in Chemistry in first division with NET qualification.||30.11.2016|
|3.||Physics/ Material Science||JRF||02||Post graduate degree in Physics in first division with NET qualification.||01.12.2016|
|4.||Electronics||JRF||02||Graduate degree (BE/B.Tech) in Electronics in first division with NET/GATE qualification or Post graduate degree (ME/ M.Tech) in Electronics in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate.||02.12.2016|
1. Upper Age Limit: 35 years for RA and 28 years for JRF as on interview date. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC candidates as per government of India orders.
2. IT MAY PLEASE BE NOTED THAT THE OFFICER OF FELLOWSHIP DOES NOT CONFER ON FELLOWS ANY RIGHT FOR ABSORPTION IN DRDO.
3. The Research Fellowship may be terminated at any time during the tenure with a prior notice of one month. Fellows/Associates may resign with a prior notice of one month.
4. Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur reserves the right to amend/modify or summarily cancel this advertisement. The above notified vacancies are likely to be increased or decreased or cancelled depending upon the prevailing requirement restrictions, if any, as per the policy of Government of India.
5. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for appearing for the Walk-in-Interview.
6. Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
7. Interview Venue: Defence Laboratory, Ratanada Palace, Jodhpur-342011 (Rajasthan).