F. No. 5-2/2016-Admn. II
Government of India
Office of the Medical Superintendent Safdarjang Hospital & VMMC
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted) on Direct recruitment basis in VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi. Details of post including number of vacancies, pay band and grade pay, category, age, requisite qualification, experience are as under:
|S. No.||Name of the post||Mode of recruitment||No. of vacancies||Age limit||Educational Qualification|
|1.||O.T. Assistant PB- I (5200-20200) + Rs. 1900/- GP (pre-revised)||By Direct Recruitment||3 (Three) Reserved for ST||20-25 years||Essential: Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.O.T. Assistant Trainingor one year experiencein the field.||The post of O.T. Assistant is identified for PWD category.|
|2.||ECG Technician PB- II (5200-20200) + Rs. 2400/- GP (pre-revised)||By Direct Recruitmen||1 (One) t Reserved for OBC (Backlog)||20-25 years||Essential: Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with experience of handling ECG Machine for one year.||The post of ECG Technicianis not identified for PWD category.|
Eligible candidates should submit their application through ordinary/speed post in the prescribed Proforma (Annexure-I) along-with attested copies of the testimonials, mark-sheets, educational ‘certificates, caste certificate, experience certificate, date of birth certificate etc. to the Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi-110029 within 30 days from the date of issue of advertisement in Employment News. (However, if last date for submission of applications falls on national holiday, Sunday or any other holiday declared by Government of India, the next working day will be assumed as closing date).
2. The envelope containing application form must be super-scribed in bold letter name of the post applied for.
3. Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application. Even if closing date will be extended due to National Holiday or Sunday or any other holiday declared by Government of India, crucial date for determining the age limit remain calculated from the 30th day from the date of issue of advertisement in Employment News.
4. Candidates must ensure that application is complete in all respects and all the documents enclosed with application and photograph pasted on the application are attested by a Gazetted Officer. Applications which are incomplete in any manner or not in prescribed format, would be summarily rejected. No correspondence whatsoever shall be entertained in this regard.
5. The hospital reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test. The hospital reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard will be final.
6. Persons having 40% or more disability would be considered eligible for reservation under Physically Handicapped quota, if any, as per rule.
7. The candidate who is already in Govt. service should apply through proper channel and have to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer.
8. Upper age limit for direct recruitment is relaxable as per rule of Govt. of India.
9. Candidate should note that the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will only be accepted by this hospital for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
10. Central Government Civilian employees claiming age relaxation has to submit a certificate from their office, in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than 3 years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
11. Candidates must ensure that they have requisite academic qualification and experience from a recognized institution for the post applied for on or before the 30th day from the date of issue of advertisement in Employment News.
12. If a candidate produces false documents, he/she will not only be disqualified and also be liable for criminal proceedings.
13. Candidates trying to use any influence or adopt any unfair means would be disqualified from the selection.
14. Failure to comply with any of the instructions contained in this notification may entail rejection of candidature.
Dy. Director (Adm.)
FORMAT FOR APPLICATION FORM
Signature of the Candidate