sarkari naukri sports quota 2017Government of India Ministry of Defence
Department of Defence Production (DGQA)
Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Metals) Ichapur – Nawabganj – 743144 (W.B)
RECRUITMENT UNDER SPORTSMAN QUOTA ( VOLLEYBALL )
Applications are invited for the post of “Lower Division Clerk” under Sportsman Quota, from the Citizens of India who are fulfilling requisite qualifications as mentioned below on a plain paper (A4 size) duly typed or neatly hand written in the prescribed format only.
(i) Name of Post : LOWER DIVISION CLERK (LDC)
(ii) Place of Work : CQA (Metals), PO- Ichapur-Nawabganj ( W.B.) PIN – 743144 with All India Service Liability.
(iii) Total No. of Post : (01) One – (Unreserved)
(iv) Group and Classification of post : Group ‘C’, Non – Gazetted, Ministerial.
(v) Pay Scale : Pre-revised in PB-I (Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.1900) plus allowances as admissible from time to time.
(vi) Reservation : Reserved for meritorious Sportspersons in Volleyball.
(vii) Educational and other Qualifications required :-
(a) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University.
(b) Skill Test Norms on Computer: English typing @ 35 words per minute or Hindi typing @ 30 words per minute (Time allowed – 10 minutes).
(c) Sportsmen who have represented in any of the:-
(i) A State or the Country in the National or International Competition in Volleyball,
(ii) University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in Volleyball,
(iii) State Schools Team in the National Sports / Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in Volleyball.
(iv) Sportsman who has been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive in Volleyball.
AUTHORITY AWARDING CERTIFICATE
|01.||International Competition||Secretary of the National Federation of the game concerned.|
|02.||National Competition||Secretary of the National Federation or Secretary of the State Association of the game concerned.|
|03.||Inter-University Tournaments||Dean of Sports or other Officer in overall charge of sports of the University concerned.|
|04.||National Sports/ Games for School||Director Additional / Joint or Deputy Director in overall charge of sports /games for School in the Directorate of Public Instructions / Education of the State.|
|05.||Physical Efficiency Drive||Secretary or other Officer in overall charge of Physical Efficiency in the Ministry of Education and Social Welfare, Government of India.|
(2) Desirable: Basic knowledge in Computers.
(viii) Age Limit : Between 18 to 27 years [as on normal closing date for receipt of applications].
(a) Age is relaxable upto 05 years in case of Sportspersons.
(b) Also relaxable for Govt. Servants upto the age of 40 years in case of General Candidates and 45 years in case of SC/ST candidates in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government.
(ix) Closing date: 30 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News for candidates from all over India. (As special case of 07 days extension will be given to candidates residing in places like Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.)
FORMAT OF APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “LOWER DIVISION CLERK”
I, hereby declare that all the statements made in this application are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of any information being found to be false / incorrect or ineligibility being detected before or after, my candidature for appointment will stand automatically cancelled without any notice.
SIGNATURE OF THE CANDIDATE
Instructions for the post of Lower Division Clerk (Sportsman – Volleyball):
1. The applications in proforma given above on A4 size plain paper duly typed in Hindi/ English and supported with self attested copies of the relevant marks sheets and certificates etc. should reach to: The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Metals), P.O : Ichapur-Nawabganj, Dist-North 24 Parganas, West Bengal – 743 144 within specified date.
2. Selection of candidate will comprise of field trials to ascertain the playing capability of the applicants followed by written examination conducted by Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Metals), Ichapur. Based on the results of written examination and field trial, candidate will be selected as per the order of merit. Offer of appointment will also be subject to Medical Fitness and other formalities as per Govt. Orders. As per the latest guideline, no interview will be held.
3. Question paper will comprise of objective type multiple choice questions covering educational qualification as mentioned in the column ‘(vii)’ of the advertisement, General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and knowledge required for the duties and job requirement of the post.
4. Typing test will not be conducted during the recruitment process. But on appointment, selected candidate have to qualify the typing test conducted by the Establishment before completion of his probation period.
5. Photographs pasted on the application and copies of Certificates enclosed should be self attested by the applicant itself.
6. Candidates with higher qualification may apply but no separate criteria will be followed in the selection process based on higher qualification.
7. The serving candidates should apply through proper channel and they should submit NOC alongwith a certificate from their Head of Office that ‘No disciplinary/ vigilance case is pending or is being contemplated against him nor he is under currency of penalty.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and candidature of such candidates is liable to be summarily rejected.
9. Candidates should superscribe the name of the post on the TOP of the envelope.
10. The decision of appointing authority regarding mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions of the applicants shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Mere possession of the prescribed qualification does not entitle the candidate to be called for written test/ field trial.
11. Incomplete or unsigned applications and applications received without photographs or proper enclosures or received after due date will be summarily rejected.
12. The crucial date for determining the age and eligibility shall be the normal closing / last date for receipt of applications.
13. The candidate should mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications and should attach self attested copies of the certificates in support thereof.
14. Call letter will only be sent to the candidates for written test/field trial those are eligible in all respect after scrutiny of applications received against advertisement.
40/50/Defence/Recruitment/10th/25-35/Permanent/Other than Delhi