Station Workshop, EME
Wellington Barracks, Nilgiris District, Pin – 643231, Tamil Nadu
OPTIMIZATION OF DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO CIVILIAN POSTS – FILLING UP OF GROUP ‘C’ DR VAC – GRANT OF EXTENSION OF NAC FOR FILLING UP GP ‘C’ DR VACANCIES FOR THE PERIOD OF 01 APR 2013 TO 31 MAR 2014 AND ISSUE OF NON AVAILABILITY CERTIFICATE FOR VACS ARISING DURING THE PERIOD OF 01 APR 2014 TO 31 MAR 2015
1. Applications in prescribed format are invited for the following posts from citizens of India, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/specifications as mentioned below as Defence Civilian Employee in Group ‘C’ Category.
|Ser No||Trade||No. of vac||Cate gory||Category of Disability suitable for the job||Whether reserved for pers with disability or not||Pay Band as per 7thCPC Matrix Table||Minimum education/technical qualification for trade||Age limit as per recruitment rules||Remarks|
|1||Dhobi||01||Un reserved||OL,OA,HH, B,LV||NO||Rs 18,000/-and other allowances||Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board; Must be able to wash and Iron Military/Civilian clothes thoroughly well||18 to 25 years of age (relaxable for Government Servants upto 35 years)|
|2||Welder (Skilled)||01||Un reserved||OL.HH||NO||Rs 19,900/-and other allowances||ITI Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the respective trade or grade or Armed Forces Personnel or Ex-servicemen from the appropriate trade and minimum at grade I.||18 to 25 years of age (relaxable upto forty years for departmental candidates)||No extra weightage will be given for additional/ extra/higher qualification|
|3||Vehicle Mechanic (MV) (Skilled)||01||Un reserved||OL, LV, HH||NO||Rs 19,900/-and other allowances||A Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or equivalent in the appropriate field or trade or Armed Forces Personnel or Ex-servicemen in the appropriate trade and grade III at minimum||18 to 25 years (relaxable upto 35 years for Government Servants|
|4||Barber||01||Un reserved||OL, HH||NO||Rs 19,900/-and other allowances||Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board with proficiency in barber’s trade job.||18 to 25 years of age (relaxable for Government Servants upto 35 years)|
OL – One Leg, LV – Low Vision, HH – Hearing Handicapped, OA – One Arm, BL – Both Legs, B-Blind
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
2. All desirous candidates who fulfill the requisite qualifications/specifications as mentioned at para 1 above must apply in the application in the format published in this advertisement and fill up all the columns in their own hand in BLOCK capital letters in the prescribed format as per ANNEXURE-1.
3. Applications on other formats other than the one indicated will be summarily rejected. Incomplete application will also be summarily rejected.
4. If it is felt that wrong entries are made by the candidates in the application form, their application will be rejected summarily and Station Workshop, EME will not be responsible for such rejection. No representations against such rejections will be entertained.
5. Application filled in the format used in any other recruitment or some other advertisement will not be considered. The candidates should further note that application form will NOT be supplied by Station Workshop, EME.
6. Also Admit Card as per prescribed format given at ANNEXURE-2 of advertisement will be duly filled and submitted in ‘DUPLICATE’ along with the application form.
7. PHOTOGRAPHS Candidates will ‘AFFIX’ a total of three (03) IDENTICAL AND LATEST photographs duly attested by Class-I Gazetted Officer/ SELF attested, one on ‘application form’ and ‘one each on duplicate admit cards’ submitted. Signatures and Stamps should not be affixed on the face of candidate’s photo. In addition one additional copy of same photograph UNATTESTED will be forwarded with application Not affixed anywhere.
NOTE: Photographs should be affixed using glue/fevicol and not stapled. One additional unattested photograph should be attached using ‘U’ clip along with application. All photos should be ‘identical’ and ‘latest’.
8. SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE AFFIXED WITH Rs. 5 (FIVE)/- STAMP. Candidates are required to submit 03 x Self Addressed Envelopes of size 26 cm x 11 cm with Rs. 5 (Five)/-stamp affixed on each. alongwith application form.
9. CERTIFICATES TO BE ATTACHED WITH APPLICATION. Candidates should attach with their application copy of following documents duly attested by Class-I Gazetted Officer/Self attested.
(a) Matriculation certificate duly showing DOB in support of declaration of age.
(b) All educational/technical qualification certificate in support of declaration of essential and desirable qualifications as per the Vacancies applied for.
(c) If qualification or Diploma possessed by the candidate is equivalent, then authority (whichever is applicable) under which it has been so treated must be indicated.
(d) An attested copy from issuing authority/Class I Gazetted Officer/Self attested of a certificate in support of any Disability/relaxation of age (whichever is applicable) in prescribed format as given in para 10 to 12 below by the competent authority (original to be produced at the time of written and skill test).
10. AGE RELAXATION: As per relevant recruitment rules following types of age relaxation are admissible in this recruitment to following types of candidates applying as per trades they apply for.
(a) Para 1(a) above: Dhobi. (Relaxable for Government Servants upto 35 years).
(b) Para 1(b) above: Welder (Skilled). (Relaxable upto forty years for departmental candidates).
(c) Para 1(c) above: Vehicle Mech (MV) (Skilled). (Relaxable upto 35 years for Government Servants).
(d) Para 1(d) above: Barber. (Relaxable for Government Servants upto 35 years).
11. CERTIFICATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN SUPPORT OF AGE RELAXATION BY CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES/ DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES/EX-SERVICEMAN.
Candidates who want to take age relaxation at para 10 above should submit Self attested copy of following one document as applicable to them for age relaxation.
(a) Form of undertaking to be given by Ex-Serviceman as per ANNEXURE-3.
(b) Form of certificate for Defence personnel as per ANNEXURE -4.
(c) Form of certificate to be submitted by Central Government Civilian Employees seeking age relaxation as per ANNEXURE-5.
12. DISABILITY CERTIFICATE as per ANNEXURE 6 should be attached as given at para 1 above by Physically Handicapped candidates.
13. EX-SERVICEMAN. All Ex-Servicemen applying for above trades are required to submit Self attested copy of discharge book and PPO in addition to documents mentioned above in support of declaration of their age. (Copy of discharge book and PPO to be self attested).
14. CRUCIAL DATE OF DETERMINING AGE. Shall be the last/closing dt of receipt of application which will be four weeks from the day of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar excluding day of publication. Age relaxation will be given to only candidates who submit valid certificates duly attested.
15. NO CONCESSION TO “SC/ST/OBC” CANDIDATES. “SC/ST/OBC” candidates who apply will not be given any age and other concessions meant for “SC/ST/OBC”. Also “SC/ST/OBC” candidates selected on merit will not be counted towards “SC/ST/OBC quota.
16. ATTESTION OF CERTIFICATES. Candidates should preferably ensure that copies of all certificates submitted by them are attested by Class-I Gazetted Officer. However, where not possible Self attestation permitted. A Specimen of Self attestation is att as Annexure 7.
17. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF COMPLETED APPLICATIONS WITH REQUISITE CERTIFICATES. Last date of receipt of completed applications with requisite certificates as applicable will be “Four Weeks” of publishing of this Advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar excluding day of publication of Advertisement. Application Not accompanied with prescribed filled application form with filled prescribed Admit Cards in ‘DUPLICATE’, 03 x latest, identical attested photographs affixed on Application form and duplicate admit cards, 01 x unattested identical photograph attached with ‘U’ clip, 03 x self addressed envelopes of prescribed size with 5 (five) Rupees stamp attached on each, attested copies of civil educational certificates, requisite attested certificates for age relaxation (as applicable), attested copy of discharge book and PPO (for Ex-Serviceman) and incomplete application forms will be summarily rejected without any intimation to the candidates and applicants will have no claim whatsoever.
18. ADDRESS FOR FORWARDING APPLICATION
THE OFFICER COMMANDING STATION WORKSHOP, EME WELLINGTON BARRACKS, NILGIRIS DISTRICT PIN – 643231 TAMIL NADU
19. ENDORSEMENT ON TOP OF ENVELOPE CONTAINING APPLICATION AND REQUISITE DOCUMENTS. The envelope containing application and requisite documents should be Marked on TOP CENTRE OF ENVELOPE IN RED INK AS “APPLICATION FOR THE TRADE OF UNDER CIVILIAN DIRECT RECRUITMENT”.
20. MODE OF FORWARDING APPLICATION AND REQUISITE DOCUMENTS. Only through ‘Normal Post’ or Dropped at ‘Drop Box’ kept at Main Gate of Station Workshop, EME Wellington. Applications received through Speed Post/Registered Post/Parcel Services/Courier Service will not be accepted by Station Workshop, EME.
21. REJECTION OF APPLICATIONS SUMMARILY BY STATION WORKSHOP, EME WITHOUT ANY INTIMATION TO THE CANDIDATE AND APPLICANTS WILL HAVE NO CLAIM WHATSOEVER. Applications will be rejected in following cases:-
(a) Incomplete application forms/Admit Cards.
(b) Applications Not accompanied with following.
(i) Filled application as per format given in advertisement.
(ii) Filled, duplicate admit cards as per format given in advertisement.
(iii) Three identical attested photographs duly attested by Class-I Gazetted Officer/Self attested as per specimen shown in the Annexure -7 affixed on application form and admit cards.
(iv) One additional unattested identical photograph.
(v) Three self addressed envelopes with Rs. 5/- stamp affixed on each.
(vi) Attested copies of civil education certificates (as applicable), duly attested by Class-I Gazetted Officer/Self attested as per specimen shown in Annexure – 7.
(vii) Attested copies of requisite certificates in support of age relaxation, duly attested by Class-I Gazetted Officer/Self attested as Per specimen shown in Annexure – 7.
(viii) PH certificate, duly attested by Class-I Gazetted Officer/Self attested as per specimen shown in Annexure – 7.
(ix) Duly attested copies of Discharge Book and PPO for Ex-Serviceman by Class-I Gazetted Officer/Self attested as per specimen shown in Annexure – 7.
(c) Application of candidates not meeting educational criteria.
(d) Application of candidates not meeting age criteria.
(e) Applications not accompanied by conversion formula duly approved by respective Board/Institute in case of grading system in qualifying examination as per para 22 (a) below.
22. SELECTION PROCESS.
(a) For Written Test. Where the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Workshop to call all the accepted candidates for written test, the Workshop at their discretion may restrict the number of candidates, to a reasonable limit based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. In case of grading system, the candidates must furnish conversion formula duly approved by the respective Board/Institute.
(b) Skill Test Candidates in the vacancies advertised, who pass written exam will be issued with call up letter to appear for skill test. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criterion does not automatically entitle a person to be called for skill test. THE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES CALLED FOR SKILL TEST MAY BE RESTRICTED TO 10 TIMES NO OF VACANCIES IN A PARTICULAR TRADE based on the Merit/marks obtained in written test.
23. NAMES SPONSORED BY EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGES. Names sponsored by Employment Exchanges will also be considered. However, Employment Exchanges are requested to forward trade wise names of candidates by duly scrutinizing their candidature with respect to ‘Age’ and ‘Qualifications’ criteria required for trades as specified in advertisement. Also, in case of grading system in qualifying examination, the conversion formula duly approved by the respective Board/Institute or percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examination may please be mentioned. Without percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examination, the candidature of applicants will be rejected. Also, Last Date of submitting Details of candidate by employment exchange will be four weeks from date of publication of this advertisement excluding day on which advertisement is published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
24. LOCATION OF TEST CENTRE. Location for written test and skill test will be WELLINGTON BARRACKS, TAMIL NADU. Venue, date and time of the Written Examination will be intimated to the eligible candidates later on through call up letters and Admit Cards. Venue, date and time of Skill test will be intimated to candidates who pass in written examination through Call up letters.
25. SYLLABUS OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION. Written test will be as per syllabus laid down by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Language of question paper-cum Answer sheet for all trades will be bilingual in Hindi and English. However, the question on the portion of ‘General English’ will be in English only. Question Paper cum Answer Sheet will have ‘OBJECTIVE TYPE’ Questions and Answers will be divided in following broad sections:-
(a) General Intelligence and Reasoning.
(b) Numerical Aptitude
(c) General English
(d) General Awareness
NOTE: There will be ‘NEGATIVE MARKING’ for ‘WRONG’ and ‘MULTIPLE’ Answers ticked in question paper cum answer sheet.
26. SERVICE CONDITIONS. The candidates finally selected for appointment will be under Ministry of Defence (Govt of India) and are likely to be posted to Station Workshop, EME, Wellington Barracks, Tamil Nadu but will be liable to be appointed/transferred anywhere in India with All India Transfer Liability and also for Field Service Liability (Civilian in Defence) as applicable.
27. Individual who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall not be eligible for appointment to the said post.
Note: Provided that the Central Government may, is satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law application to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of rule.
28. Individual who has furnished wrong information in the application form, false certificate to avail benefits/reservation, false/wrong information in the application form regarding relatives or who have suppressed any material information, shall be liable to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment process and/or termination of service, if the candidate has been selected.
29. PROBATION. The person selected for appointment will be on probation for a period of two years, which may further be extended at the discretion of Appointing Authority i.e. Officer Commanding, Station Workshop, EME Wellington.
30. Health. A candidate must be in a sound mental and bodily health and free from physical illness, which is likely to interfere with the efficient discharge of his/her duties. A candidate, who, after such medical examination as may be prescribed by the competent authority, is found not to satisfy there requirements will not be appointed. Only such candidates as are likely to be considered for appointment will be medically examined. The candidate has to be declared medically fit for field service by the competent authority.
31. Admit Card. Candidates must bring their Admit Card issued by Station Workshop, EME Wellington for written test/skill test otherwise they will not be permitted to appear for written test/skill test.
ACTION AGAINST CANDIDATES FOUND GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT.
32. Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the application form. Candidates are also warned that they should in no case tamper with entry in documents or its attested/certificate copy submitted by them nor should they submit tampered/fabricated documents. If there is any inaccuracy or any discrepancy between two or their attested/certified copies, an explanation regarding the discrepancy should be submitted.
33. A candidate who has been declared by the Department to be guilty of the act/omission specified above including attempt to commit, or abetting, as the case may be, of all or any of the acts specified in the under mentioned clauses may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, will be liable:-
(a) To be disqualified by the Department from selection for which he/she is a candidate, and/or
(b) To be debarred either permanently or for specified period:-
(i) By the Department from any examination or selection held by them.
(ii) By the Central Government from any employment under them, and
(iii) If he/she is already in service under Government, disciplinary action under the appropriate rules.
34. The acts/omissions which will invite the prosecution mentioned in Para above are:-
(a) Obtaining support of his/her candidature by any means, or
(b) Procuring impersonation by any person, or
(c) Impersonating, or
(d) Submitting fabricated documents or
(e) Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
(f) Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection.
(g) Using unfair means during test, or
(h) Writing irrelevant matter including obscene or pornographic matter, in the scripts or
(j) Misbehaving in any other manner in the examination hall, or
(k) Mobile phone/communication device in the examination hall/interview room/physical/practical.
(I) Harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Dept for the conduct of their test, or
(m) Canvassing in any form, or
(n) Documents which have been tampered with, or
(o) Documents which have been tampered with
35. Original certificates should not be sent with the application. These should be produced at the time of written test/skill test along with one set of attested photocopies for depositing with Station Workshop EME Wellington.
36. Multiple applications received for same trade will be summarily rejected without any intimation to the candidates and applicants will have no claim whatsoever. In case the applicant wants to apply for more than one trade than a ‘separate application for each trade will be forwarded by applicant’ However, the applicant can only appear for written test against one ‘single trade’. Applicant will neither be allowed to appear for written test in multiple trades nor marks obtained by him in written against one trade be considered against other trades applied by applicant.
37. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO BE COMPLETED BY THE CANDIDATES
(a) A consolidated chart of candidates indicating Roll Number, From-To with allocation of Room Number at prominent places in the venue, such as Entry Gate, Notice Board will be available. This important information is to ensure that candidates do not face any difficulty.
(b) Candidates will use only Blue/Black Point Pen for writing the Question Paper-Cum-Answer Sheets and Attendance sheet of each paper. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited and will not be permitted in any case.
(c) Roll Number Chart will be pasted in front of the Main Gate.
(d) Candidates will neither fold Answer sheet nor make any stray marks on it.
(e) Candidates who are in possession of Call up letter and Admit card issued by Station Workshop, Wellington only be permitted to appear in written examination.
(f) Reporting time will be mentioned in call up letters/Admit card along with venue.
(g) Candidates should be seated in the examination hall well before time so that examination is conducted as per the scheduled time.
(h) Relative/friends of the candidates will not be allowed to move around the premises of the Examination Centre before and after the examination hours in order to avoid any security risks/hazards. (j) Candidates should maintain strict discipline while in the examination venue as well as in the premises of the Exam Centre failing which their candidature may be rejected at the discretion of the Presiding Officer.
(k) Candidates will NOT be given any TA/DA or any other type of allowance for the journey performed by them for attending the examination.
(I) Candidates will bring their own writing material such as pen and clip board.
(m) Candidature of the candidates will be rejected, if found to be using any unfair means or violating the discipline in or around the examination centre.
(n) Candidates will not carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, calculators, side rules, log table, electronic watches facilities of calculator, pager, mobile phone, electronic device or any material except the Call up letter and Admit Card inside the examination hall/room. (o) Candidates should leave books, notes or any other material outside the premises of the Examination Centre.
(p) Candidates written work/examination will be considered Null and void under the following conditions:-
(i) Quoting an incorrect name and other particulars.
(ii) Leaving identification or any sort or using answer sheet(s) with any identification mark/stamp of any kind of prohibited.
(iii) Use of ink other that colours Royal/Navy Blue or Black will be considered as an attempt to leave identification mark.
(q) In case a candidate receives any such Question Paper-Cum-Answer Sheet not initiated and duly stamped he/she must get it replaced immediately.
(r) Using question paper-cum answer sheet which has not been stamped and initialed by the invigilators is also prohibited.
(s) Candidates must check that each Question Paper-Cum-Answer Sheet has the stamp and initial of the room invigilators with date.
(t) On completion of the test, candidates must handover the Question Paper-Cum-Answer Sheet to the invigilator and will not take away with them.
(u) Candidates are not allowed to use Correction/White fluid on the question paper —cum Answer Sheet and Attendance Sheet.
(v) Candidates should sit only on the allotted seats.
(w) Whispering, murmuring and signaling amongst the candidates are NOT permitted.
(x) Borrowing of stationery items amongst the candidates will NOT be permitted.
(y) In case of any doubt candidate will only raise his/her hand to seek help of the invigilators and will NOT shout/speak.
38. PASSING MARKS FOR WRITTEN AND SKILL TEST. The written test will be of 100 marks with MCQs, Negative marking and min 33 marks have to be scored by a candidate to qualify. The call letters for skill test will be issued strictly as per the merit and criteria given at para 22(b) above. Also skill test will be merely of qualifying nature where the skill of candidates will be checked with respect to the trade applied for. It will be purely segregate “QUALIFIED” and “NON QUALIFIED” candidates. Only qualifying candidates will be considered for final selection based on written merit.
39. SCRIBES FOR LOW VISION/BLIND CANDIDATES. No Scribes will be provided at the venue by Station Workshop during written/skill test. Candidates who have low vision/blind will notify 10 days in advance before written exam date, the requirement of ‘Scribe’ with relevant supporting documents. Candidates failing to notify Station Workshop of requirement of ‘Scribe’ and submission of supporting documents 10 days in advance before written exam will not be provided with any scribe/allowed to bring own scribe in exam hall and would be rendered ‘NO” help during the exam.
Roll No. (To be allotted by Selection Board)
STATION WORKSHOP EME, WELLINGTON
APPLICATION FORM FOR THE TRADE OF:
(USE ONLY BLUE OR BLACK BALL PEN TO WRITE IN THE SPACE PROVIDED) (Please read instruction in the Notice carefully before filling the application)
PLACE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION: WELLINGTON BARRACKS, NILGIRIS – DIST, TAMIL NADU – STATE
19. Do you have any relatives working in Stn Wksp EME :_______________________________________________________
Wellington or any other EME branches (Yes/No)
20. If Yes, give name, post, relation and official address other of the Relative
21. (a) Academic Qualifications on the date of filling the application form (mention all education qualifications commencing from 10th class onwards):-
|S No.||Examination passed||Subjects||Marks/grading obtained||% of marks||Division||Year of passing||Name of the Board/ University|
|Marks/ Grade||Total Marks|
(b) Profession Qualification on the dte of filling the application form:-
|S No.||Examination passed||Subjects||Marks/grading obtained||% of marks||Division||Year of passing||Name of the Board/ University|
|Marks/ Grade||Total Marks|
(C) Certification (if any) on the date of filling the application form:-
|Ser No.||Course/certification||Field||Year of passing||Name of the Board/University|
22. Details of work experience/Govt. Service
(a) Employment Records (Current Employment Record)
|Ser No.||Organisation||Designation||Pay Scale, Grade Pay and Pay Band (attach CTC of Pay Slip/ Certificate)||Period||Job Description|
23. Maximum Qualification attained and total experience in years:
24. Any other information relevant to the job:
DECLARATION (STRIKE OUT WHICHEVER IS NOT APPLICABLE)
1. I have read the provisions contained in the Advertisement carefully and hereby undertake to abide to them.
2. I further declare that I fulfill all the conditions of eligibility regarding age limit, educational qualifications, etc prescribed for admission to the examination. I have enclosed attested photocopies of following certificates in support of my claim for educational qualifications, age, and category (Ex-Serviceman/Physically Handicapped/and age relaxation):-
3. I also declare that I do not stand debarred by SSC/UPSC as on date and have never been convicted by any court of law. I also declare that no charge sheet is pending against me in any court of law. Further declare that I have never been dismissed or removed from Govt. Service or my service been terminated during probation.
4. FOR CENTRAL GOVT CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES/ DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES SEEKING AGE RELATION.
(a) I declare that I am a Central Govt Employee and completed 3 years of regular service or regular length of service stipulated in the Notice of the examination on or before the date mentioned as last date for submitting application form given in the Notice.
(b) I am departmental candidate and I have forwarded my application through proper channel.
5. FOR CANDIDATE BELONGING TO EX-SERVICEMEN CATEGORY.
I hereby declare that all statements made in this application are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that in the event of any information being found suppressed/false or incorrect or ineligibility being detected before or after the examination, my candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled.
6. I hereby further declare that all statements made in this application are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that in case the above particulars or information given therein are found false or incorrect my candidature for examination is liable to be rejected or cancelled and my services are liable to be terminated without any notice to me.
|Left Thumb Impression of male candidate/ Right Thumb Impression in case of female candidates.||Signature of candidate
(UNSIGNED APPLICATION WILL BE
1. Candidates should send ONE additional identical recent passport size photographs (4 cms x 5 cms) alongwith application form separately.
2.Name of the trade applied should be mentioned at the top of the envelope in Red Ink.
3.Candidates should send THREE self-addressed envelopes each duly affixed with Rs. 5/-stamp.
4. ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE WILL NOT BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION. ONLY ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES DULY ATTESTED BY CLASS-I GAZETTED OFFICER/SELF ATTESTED TO BE ENCLOSED. DEPARTMENT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE SO ENCLOSED WITH THE APPLICATION.
5. Candidate should fill two copies of admit card duly affixing his identical, latest photographs, signature and thumb impression and enclose along with application form.
FOR OFFICE USE ONLY
1. Checked On : ____________________
3. Reasons for Rejection
Annexure – 2
STATION WORKSHOP, EME WELLINGTON
ADMIT CARD FOR WRITTEN EXAM FOR THE TRADE OF:
ANNEXURE – 3
FORM OF UNDERTAKING TO BE GIVEN BY CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR CIVIL POSTS UNDER EX-SERVICEMAN CATGEGORY
1.I undertake that, if selected on the basis of the recruitment/examination to which this application relates, my appointment will be subjected to my producing documentary evidence to the satisfaction of the Appointing Authority that I have been duly released/retired/discharged from the Armed Forces and that I am entitled to the benefits admissible to Ex-Serviceman in terms of the Ex-Serviceman (Re-employment in Central Civil Services and Posts) Rules, 1979, as amended from time to time.
2.I also understand that, I shall not be eligible to be appointed to a vacancy reserved for Ex-Serviceman in regard to this recruitment covered by this examination, if I have at any time prior to this recruitment secured any employment on the Civil side (including Public. Sector Undertaking, Autonomous Bodies/Statutory Bodies, Nationalized Banks, etc.) by availing the concession of the reservation of vacancies admissible to Ex-serviceman.
3. I further submit the following information:-
(a) Date of appointment in Armed Forces:_____________________
(b) Date of Discharge: Date___________Month____________Year
(c) Length of service in Armed Forces: Year_____________Month________Days______________
(d) My last Unit:____________________
(e) My last Corps:______________________
(Signature of Candidate)
FORM OF CERTIFICATE FOR DEFENCE PERSONNEL
I hereby certify that, according to the information available with me (No._____________(Rank)_______ (Name)________________is due to complete the specified term of his engagement with the Armed Forces on the (Date)_______________
(Signature of the Commanding Officer) (Office Seal)
FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE SUBMITTED BY CENTRAL GOVT CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES SEEKING AGE RELAXATIONS
(To be filled by the Head of the Office or Department in which the candidate is working)
It is certified that *Shri/Smt/Kumari_______________________is a Central Govt. Civilian Employee holding the post of_____________________________in the Pay Band No.________________with Grade Pay of Rs.__________________with three years regular service in the grade as on___________________(closing date).
*Please delete the word(s) which is not applicable.
ANNEXURE – 6
NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE INSTITUTE/HOSPITAL
1. This is to certify that Shri/Smt/Kumari_________________________Son/Wife/Daughter of Shri age__________Sex____________Identification mark (s)_________________is suffering from permanent disability of following category :-
(A) Locomotors of cerebral palsy :-
(i) BL – Both Legs affected but nor arms
(ii) BA – Both arms affected
(a) Impaired reach (b) weakness of grip
(iii) BLA – Both legs and both arms affected
(vi) BH – Stiff back and hips (cannot sit or stood)
(vii) MW – Muscular weakness and limited physical endurance.
(COMPETENT AUTHORITY AUTHENTICATED)
NOTE: Self Attested copy of certificate as per above format only to be att.
ANNEXURE – 7
SPECIMEN COPY FOR SELF ATTESTATION
39/82/Defence/Recruitment/10th/18-25/Permanent/Other than Delhi