Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory
(Tel No. 0172-3957202, 3957203, 2651824-25)
Walk-in-Interview for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Following JRFs are to be filled up through ‘Walk in Interview’ on monthly stipend of Rs. 25000/- + HRA for a period of two years:-
|Sl. No.||No. of Fellowship||Subject||Date & Time of Interview|
|1||02||Electronics & Communication Engg. (ECE)||05.09.2017 (Tuesday) 9000 hrs.|
|2||01||Computer Science||06.09.2017 (Wednesday) 9000 hrs.|
|3||01||Textile Engg.||06.09.2017 (Wednesday) 9000 hrs.|
|Qualification :||— B.E./B.Tech in concerned subject in 1st Division with NET/ GATE OR|
|— M.E./M.Tech in concerned subject in 1st Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.|
|Age :||Maximum of 28 years at time of interview relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC Candidates.|
|Place of Interview||— TBRL, Sector-30, Chandigarh-160030|
|Place of Work||— TBRL Range, Ramgarh, Distt. Panchkula (Haryana)|
• Typewritten application with complete biodata and attested copies of Mark-sheets/Certificates (10th Standard onwards), Caste Certificate and Experience Certificate, addressed to Director, Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (TBRL), Sector-30, Chandigarh (UT) should be brought at the time of Walk-in interview along with a recent passport-size photograph, duly affixed on the right top corner of the first page of application and a crossed Indian Postal Order amounting to Rs. 10/- drawn in favour of the Director, TBRL, Sector-30, Chandigarh (candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted from this payment). Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
• Candidates are requested to bring one Photo Identity Card issued by any Govt. Department in original like Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter ID etc. at time of interview.
• Desirous candidates appearing for a walk-in-interview are required to report at TBRL Chandigarh as per following schedule:-
I. Applications would be accepted upto 1000 hrs. on dates mentioned above.
II. Initial screening and verification of testimonials would be done between 1000-1100 hrs. on above date of interview.
III. Interview of the screened/shortlisted candidates would take place from 1100 hrs onward.
• Candidates will be required to produce all certificates/testimonials in original during the interview.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
• This fellowship is purely on temporary basis. The offer of Fellowship does not confer any right for absorption in DRDO
Number of fellowship as indicated above may vary depending on Laboratory requirements.
(Senior Admin Officer-II)
20/68/Defence/Recruitment/Other/Other/Permanent/Other than Delhi